Your wedding is a very special celebration which will remain in your memories and those of your guests for the rest of your lives.
Celebrate the joy of this festive occasion with the unique tradition, color, and sounds of the
Great Highland Bagpipes
The presence of the Piper at your wedding can be as
discreet or as prominent as you like -
From a surprise appearance at the very end of the
ceremony and leading of the newlyweds out after
the presentation of the new couple, to playing a fully
predominant part in the festivities from start to finish.
|Piping at your wedding can typically involve any or all of the following:
* Playing for a short period of time just prior to the start
of the ceremony as guests are arriving
* Playing as the bride makes her entry, either leading her
or remaining at the back while she graces forward to the
music of the pipes
* Enhancing a mid-service candle lighting with a slow air
* Leading the newlyweds out after the end of the ceremony
* Playing various tunes, marches, jigs, hornpipes, reels, and
slow airs after the ceremony and as the guests are leaving
* Playing outside the reception hall as the guests arrive
* Leading the bride and groom into the reception hall will
certainly draw attention to their arrival with such a
|"Your wedding is your special day and I will work with you to help make it the most memorable occasion possible."|
|Fees will vary and are dependent upon the amount of time involved, whether attendance at the rehearsal is necessary, and on the travel distance involved.
Call to discuss your specific preferences
and to obtain an immediate quote.
It will be well worth it!
|Click here to view a Tune Sampler in MP3 format|
|Concerned about color coordination?
Specify your preference of tartans:
Muted Douglas Tartan